My HKS actuator came today

Right my HKS uprated actuator arrived from japan today, just a few questions. I have read a few posts in the technical section and have downloaded the how 2 guide to install it, people have said you can set it to 0.8 bar safely without hitting fuel cut, i have a jam fcc can i safely raise it higher or should i wait till after christmas when i will be getting my RRFPR and high flow fuel pump? cheers jon

30lbs/ft?? :DB)

Yeah it went for 101 lbs/ft to 134.4 lbs/ft can feel a big difference :) will be going back after xmas once i get a few more things. Full ss exhaust sard rrfpr, uprated fuel pump and fmic. Be interesting to see what it pushes out once they are done

Yeah it went for 101 lbs/ft to 134.4 lbs/ft can feel a big difference :) will be going back after xmas once i get a few more things. Full ss exhaust sard rrfpr, uprated fuel pump and fmic. Be interesting to see what it pushes out once they are done

Thats awesome bro, i will be following your mods because we seem to have identical ideas etc so will be good to see what were pushin when we get our desired mods. Good luck and hope you dont run into any problems (,")

MM