Found out what suspension my GT has! & A few of the awaited pic's!

Well, i had a good look over the cars suspension set up a few nights ago, and found out that it is on some rather nice RS*R springs :D which im delighted with, but i also found out that the car doesnt have an LSD which i was not so happy about ;)

You can see from the pics that the front pads arent scrubbing much of the disc brake so i need to get that sorted, and i also think the clutch is on the way out....

anyway here are some pics that you were waiting for.....(first taken by FishyJnr 2 more to come, reg needs to be blanked :D:()

gt.jpg

RS*R Springs

susdd1.jpg

Brakes

img957201mediumme5.jpg

Engine

IMG_9586-01Medium.jpg

Interior

IMG_9578-01Medium.jpg

very nice fishy!! looks nice an clean inside!! i would say by the look of the rear disc you will need discs as well as pads!!

marc being lighter doesnt necessarily mean better where traction is concerned!! :D

all cars have a diff not all have a limited slip one!!

thanks mate, and yes the disc has been lightly scored aswell, i get the feeling those pads havent been changed in the 14 years of its life lol.

and yep lol all cars have diffs :), but im going to look into either getting a trd lsd, or standard one if im lucky enough to find one from a jap breaker when its got more power, it spins up easily now on standard boost.... :lol: lol

Si