i was gona buy an induction kit for my starlet bt thn someone advised me to get an inlet manifold from a corolla n pt tht on before i pt the induction kit on. I got talkin 2 my mate about this n he said it will boost the power massively, is this true? (If so im goin shoppin)

How much would 1 cost n where could i gt 1 frm?

If n e 1 knows the part number tht would help massively, ive looked for it on the forum bt cant find it (sorry if its me bein thick)

Also off subject, does n e 1 knw if we can still gt the starlet club window stickers cus i've posted on the part for the window stickers n nobody has gt back to me

jase

hey mate your best off getting an inlet manifold from a breakers yard. look to spend between 40-50 quid on one.

in regards to the stickers i only have small ones left at £3 each send me a pm with your address and il sort that out for you ;)

Yeah as Enzo said best bet go Scrappy or breakers expect to pay between 40-60, I got mine for 50. It won't boost the power massivly (will find out tomorrow ;) ) but it will make it more drivable, definatly worth the money though.

hey mate your best off getting an inlet manifold from a breakers yard. look to spend between 40-50 quid on one.

in regards to the stickers i only have small ones left at £3 each send me a pm with your address and il sort that out for you ;)

sorry 2 sound stupid bt wt u mean by 'pm'? neva dun this before

cheers 4 the advice guys, one last question

if i gt the manifold from a used corolla which engine size do it gt it frm? cus there is a 1.4 an older 1.8 model that i have found that are being broken up

Welcome to the site Jase.

You can find all of the non turbo starlet tuning discussions in here >N/A Engine Discussions including more detailed information on the inlet manifold etc.

The Technical Discussions section is a good place to start if you have any technical or in depth problems or queries with your starlet, as well providing useful part numbers and in depth How2 Tutorials. Both turbo and non-turbo applications are very welcome with both scenes thriving worldwide. Im sure you will get a better look and feel for the site the more often you are on.

Hope you enjoy the site and happy posting!

Joz