boost gauge fitting

im going to buy a boost gauge and im just looking around for a fitting guide, i know theres one in the how 2's but the pictures are just showing question marks and it seem spretty confusing with out them.

anyone know where i can find a good simple guide to fit a gauge?

thanks

i dont know of one other than the one you mentioned and that aint too good. Basically all your doing is wiring the positive and negative wires of the boost gauge into either your sidelights or stereo, and running a length of vacuum pipe from the cab to a vacuum line in the engine bay. I had to run my hosing through the ECU space as the gromit in the firewall was clogged up with wires from the alarm and immobiliser. I couldnt find a good power source so my auto electrician done it for £10 and put all my wires etc in a nice cover so it was all tidy!

Take a feed from youre sidelight stalk.Easiest way to locate a 12v live with a tester pen.Turn sidelights on, if the pen lights up, turn the lights off..If the pen light goes out, thats the one to hack into.

Then as Marc said, just run the vacum line through the firewall, plenty of holes to feed it through or you could even drill its own hole in the firewall and put a hollow rubber grommet in.Just attatch it to the intake.

15 minute job at the most.