Not a newbie but there lots that are!

Now I've had my starlet ten years this year and have been hanging around on ukso since 2007 so I guess I'm a bit of an oldie around here.

I've flitted on and off for a while.......A few years ago I used to organise starlet stands for tgtt so I'm a bit of a dab hand at organising :)

Anyway thought it was about time I actually got my backside in gear and started heading out and about again :)

The starlet is now a garage ornament and I'm trying to keep her as close to standard as possible as there isn't many nice examples left anymore :)

The daily well that went up a step and and I brought a 1.4 corolla I could use to just dump all the rubbish in but some nice lad in a saxo decided to write that off for me so......I ended up with a corolla t sport, which isn't the best on fuel but it has lots of room..although since being made redundant at xmas I've been considering replacing her with a glanza for a daily if I could find a nice sensible priced one :)

So just thought I would say Hi to all the newbies I haven't had the chance to come across and those I will meet at japfest ..hello :)

Sammie x

Edited by *Starlet_Babe*