i think i have had about 4 release bearings in mine, what manufacturer are you using? i had to bite the bullet and put a blueprint one in that cost over £50 and thats lasted a while up to yet.

could also be play in the output shaft that's causing the issue?

i think i have had about 4 release bearings in mine, what manufacturer are you using? i had to bite the bullet and put a blueprint one in that cost over £50 and thats lasted a while up to yet.

could also be play in the output shaft that's causing the issue?

How long has yours lasted i did bout 80mile on the one thats just gone but to be honest i didnt check for shaft play.

was around about 100 mile i think before it started wining again, then a few thousand later it was getting a little brave not to change it.

never had issues with standard clutches, it must be the extra force required on the pressure plate to open that fucks it up.

Still quiet bad for an uprated clutch to not work with a realese bearing ent it.

was around about 100 mile i think before it started wining again, then a few thousand later it was getting a little brave not to change it.

never had issues with standard clutches, it must be the extra force required on the pressure plate to open that fucks it up.