Imobiliser stopping car from starting ( pulling hair out )

jumped in my car over the weekend she started up 1st time as usual had her at roughly 1500 revs while she got fuel soon as I let my foot of the accelerator she cut out, turned the car over again and nothing!

The car turns over fine just will not start, fuel pump is priming I have fuel pressure and she's getting through as had my fuel pipe off and cranked her over, had the battery off for a day to see if it would re set anything , locked and unlocked my car many times.

Got hold of the guy who fitted it but he goes Spain today for 2 weeks gutted.

I have found the wires which he's cut into for the immobiliser and we have joined the wires back together as they should be ( black and white )(red) and yellow and brown which we put onto the black and white .

If you unlock the car with the fob you have a Minuite to start the car else you have to press the unlock button again, if you try turn the key without doing this the front fans start up with the ignition then when you press the unlock button they cut out and you can start the car. With This problem that's occurred the fans are not even kicking in when you turn the ignition on after she's been unlocked for a bit.

Any advice would be great.