Hi all,

Wrong section more than likely but thinking of going down td04 route and just wondered if anyone can help me as id want to sell my turbo setup but unsure of how much id get for it. Zisco ram horn manifold with screamer, ct9 externally gated no smoke, blitz downpipe/decat also jam ecu. And would i need different intercooler piping?

Regards, Nick.

Edited by 4e_FTe

Ya should put this in the how much it's worth Thread with pics mate is the jam ECU for ep91 ? Manual ? All depends on condition as you know man id say

Zisco and turbo 200-250

Jam ECU ? 300 350

Blitz decat 80 -100

That's just going on random prices I seen lol probably a mile off on each but just throwing it out there for ya lol surely someone will know better prices for ya. Did you consider adapter plate and keep your manifold and ECU ?

Ya should put this in the how much it's worth Thread with pics mate is the jam ECU for ep91 ? Manual ? All depends on condition as you know man id say

Zisco and turbo 200-250

Jam ECU ? 300 350

Blitz decat 80 -100

That's just going on random prices I seen lol probably a mile off on each but just throwing it out there for ya lol surely someone will know better prices for ya. Did you consider adapter plate and keep your manifold and ECU ?

I'd agree with this really. Maybe £400/£450 for the ECU

Thanks for the replys, yeah the ecu is for ep91 and is manual, regarding condition seals are intact and ive just had it on the rollers and made 196bhp and was told its fuelling fine thats all i can say really. The manifold has just been welded due to small hole in the centre then heat wrapped. I didnt know you could get adapter plate and im abit anal really just because ive had it welded id want new ha, Got a deal from sascha and just need to make funds. There alot into doing td04? Regards to oil/water lines? Whats needed to fit them? And intercooler piping.

Cheers again guys.