Gspec turbo printout

blitz access ecu, blitz decat, full exhaust unknown. road runner exhaust manifold. hks actuator, g spec hybrid. pipercross filter,trd clutch and pressure plate and uprated pump, wepr front mount aswell might have forgotten something

put the efi pipe back on which would explain the lower power figure compared to the last one but it has increased the torque

nice result gerrard, how did you fit the efi pipe back on?

do you intend on running any more boost?

is this not the new gt spec then

im not too sure what model it is, it might be the s-core as the efi pipe does not fit on the the latter g-spec and gt-spec

nice result gerrard, how did you fit the efi pipe back on?

im not too sure what model it is, it might be the s-core as the efi pipe does not fit on the the latter g-spec and gt-spec

Stanley blade, some samco and a little determination mate. We did it here the night before the rolling road session.

it is a g-spec. we as in Jay cut the part of the efi pipe that fits over the ct9 off then we jubilee clip over the turbo and the other over the efi pipe where it gets smaller and then bolt it back into its origional bolts holes. i had a nice piece of pipe to go onto the turbo to bring the foilter out to the front but it woulnt fit between the WEPR intercooler pipe and the radiator

i had Geo but the saturday before i had upped the boost a little but the boost started to drop off around the 5500rpm mark. havent had time to investigate it as the car was going for a clutch and i was working a lot