Found my ideal Glanza

However, I don't know what I should be looking for, I am looking to phone the owner up now to ask some questions as the description is pretty vague, so far I have written down:

Any problems with the car or turbo, smoke etc?

Does it have a Japanese service history? (Been in country 3 months, 1 owner)

Are all the MOT/import certificates complete with sale?

Any other questions I should ask are greatly appreciated guys, hoping to ring tonight to get my answers.

Thanks in advance!

Is the sale a private or trade sale, how much are you willing to spend and are you buying standard or modified. Its highly unlikely you'll get any service history with the car if its just come in from Japan. However you should get an MOT document, if its got MOT that is and maybe a car registration document.

Hi mate thanks for the response.

The car will be a private sale, is this normally a good or bad thing?

I am looking to spend a maximum of £4000 although this specific model is £3500.

Comes with the following mods:

HKS Super Dragger exhaust

HKS Mushroom induction kit

Converted to MPH

Turbo Timer

Hi/Lo boost button

Along with the standard air con/electric windows etc.

I am looking for one as standard as possible, however I cannot see insurance being too fussed by those mods.

Hi mate

Personally i find standard the best as its more likely they've not been driven hard. I viewed 4 Glanza's and purchased the 4th one which is totally standard and drives very well. When i viewed the others, i just felt they didn't perform as they should have done and all were modified in some way.

Thanks

Ady

Thats really sound advice.No one tunes a car to drive it easy.

Hi mate

Personally i find standard the best as its more likely they've not been driven hard. I viewed 4 Glanza's and purchased the 4th one which is totally standard and drives very well. When i viewed the others, i just felt they didn't perform as they should have done and all were modified in some way.

Thanks

Ady

Hi mate

Thanks

Ady

but then youve also got the problem of buying the mods (if you want to modify it!) which can work out very expensive! (depending on what you want).

in my opion i would look for a gt/glanza with expensive mods (i.e coilovers, fmic, wheels etc) that not nessiarly mean the car has been ragged. Also i think most people who kit there car up, look after it because they have spent a hell of alot of money on it. wouldn't you agree? :)