help me out guys i need some comments.

i got a decat off si caln the other day and i was just wondering if there easy to fit. because with work and all i dont get much light to do it and i cant wait to fit it as i feel like a child again with christmas presents lol. i dont really wanna pay someone to do it as i want to get my own experience but i i dont wanna get stuck half way through fiting it as it takes longe than i thought and i have no light. bus the next day to work im worried about. tonight was so lovely but i had a gander and another problem is i have to wait for it to cool down after i get back from work at about 5.30 before i do anything. looks like im gonna have to wait till weekend. i so want it fitted before sunday at blue water. as im travelling up with 2 modded gts and want a bit more top end power to catch up.

Well i got a zep decat and got it fitted by a mate who works in a local tyre and exhaust garage. He fitted my decat, and HKS drager system for £60. Well worth it IMO, if it goes wrong take it back and whoever done it will fix it. I think its a good few hours of time to do it mind you, i think you need certain sockets as there not standard 12mm or 14mm bolts if you know what i mean, there like Torx nuts so you would need Torx sockets.

Save yourself hassle and time, pay £60 and let someone else do it for you. Or in your case it may just be for £40 or £50 since you aint getting an exhaust fitted (,")

You'll notice a nice power increase with the decat bro, i did. Aids mid-top end, and gasses flowing more freely. Invest in a decent exhaust system if you dont already have one.

Also do you have an adjustable actuator such as the HKS item? I needed it as i was using the stock actuator after i fitted me Zorst and decat. Boosting to 0.6bar then hitting 3.5k and it just rose till it hit fuel cut. pain in the nuts man.

If you do have an actuator fitted you'll probably need to re-adjust it to suit your new power increase (,")

Good Luck mate, i'm sure if you get stuck some tech heads on here will help you out.

MM