Easy acess for ignition wires?

I want to plug in a home made fake alarm circuit while waiting for the founds for the real deal.

the circuit im soldering toghther can automaticly turns on when the ignition is off... sounds a bit risky for a newbee like me to be messing about with that sort of stuff but so far i have allways been lucky when playing with electronics

Long story short; is there an easy access point for the egnition or do i have to pull the lock out and connect it to the back of it ?

I want to plug in a home made fake alarm circuit while waiting for the founds for the real deal.

the circuit im soldering toghther can automaticly turns on when the ignition is off... sounds a bit risky for a newbee like me to be messing about with that sort of stuff but so far i have allways been lucky when playing with electronics

Long story short; is there an easy access point for the egnition or do i have to pull the lock out and connect it to the back of it ?

If you remove the cowling from around the steering wheel..That panel around the dash kinda thing... You should be able to trace the loom to the ignition barrel and have enough wire to play with for splicing into.

Use a 6v/12v multi-tester to check for power with ignition on/off :)