I Spotted a Silver Glanza N Reg in ammanford yesterday, any one know who it is, or if its you? i think it must be relatively new, because i haven't seen it there before! Quite rare around here by the way! but becoming more popular!

I Spotted a Silver Glanza N Reg in ammanford yesterday, any one know who it is, or if its you? i think it must be relatively new, because i haven't seen it there before! Quite rare around here by the way! but becoming more popular!

There every where now..

I flogged my saxo because it was so common..

Now you see 10x more gt's and v's than vt's :(

Just one of them things, few people buy them.. Then there freinds like the look/feel of them..So they buy one..

Then there sisters buy one..Then there brothers..then mum and dad..then aunt and uncle then even the damn dog :)

There every where now..

I flogged my saxo because it was so common..

Now you see 10x more gt's and v's than vt's :(

Just one of them things, few people buy them.. Then there freinds like the look/feel of them..So they buy one..

Then there sisters buy one..Then there brothers..then mum and dad..then aunt and uncle then even the damn dog :)

haha, theres only about 2 close to me, and one of them is a 17 yr old :( don't understand how he insured it.... daddy probably...

and theres millions of vtr's around loL!

but more common are those ridiculous 1.1 saxo's... and their lexus lights. i hate them! yuck!