Jakub's Red Starlet S

So first of I started by transferring all of the parts I had from my old starlet onto this one, i.e. Suspension, wheels and eventually boot lid.

So here's when I put my suspension on (apex 35mm springs) got my wheels back on with 195/50/15 tyres 7j front and 8j rear

Wind deflectors,

By this point I had got a pair of GT Turbo seats on ep91 rails

12x6 import plates

Sprayed front grill black

B3D818ED-381F-4607-A591-141A8FF742EF_zps

After that it was only right to sort out a splitter for the front end, so I ended up getting one of a mate and it's a Renault espace splitter (I believe do not quote me on that) which is on the chunky side and still not 100% sure about it to this day but it's made the front end look a lot tidier

Here it is the day it got put on

EEB7656C-B639-4769-950C-FDDFE80BFEE5_zps

So after the front end was sorted a little bit more it was only right to start on the back end, with money shortages it took a while to progress but it all adds up eventually. So I ended up getting a straight through exhaust system with 2.25 inch exit I believe, very very raspy and super loud!! Not something you want arriving home late trying to not wake up the whole of the neighbourhood!!😤

521F8232-99A2-47BD-A36B-C88CCB535153_zps

After this I very luckily managed to get a great swap deal with a good friend of mine for his reflet back lights for a north face jacket (mad deal if you ask me) and straight away fitted them in

6FCC4C9C-3414-4834-9CF2-1FF03CAA04AB_zps

9E706970-AEEF-4604-8C56-42735928D2C1_zps

A huge improvement over the standard na lights! Only problem being I had to sort out orange indicator bulbs due to the clear lenses.

Just waiting for my 40mm lowering springs to arrive hopefully they will sit nicer than the apex 35mm springs.

Aside from that going to sort out a few things before japfest at the end of this month

Going to get bonnet lifters, new tyres, alignment and a few bulbs that need changing. DD6D1F6A-CDD7-4F37-8D1F-F62CFBD7240B_zps