Planning an oil change

Im planning on doing an oil and filter change on my EP91 Starlet tomorrow

Wondering whats the best type and grade of oil to use ?

Gonna be doing the discs and pads all round too if anyone has any handy tips too :)

10w30 fully synthetic is a good choice. i used to use the comma stuff when i had a pretty standard spec and that was fine.

get a new oil filter aswell while youve got the sump empty.

as for the brakes, they are pretty straight forward changes. just remember to copper the new discs and pads to stop rust and squeaks.

i use and have always used 10w 40 on any ep ive ever had weather it be na or force fed,

incidently it says in the manul to use 15w30 for the turbo varients but i dont know if that viscocity would be the best suited to british climates(cold mornings etc)

in regards to the brakes how olds the fluid?

also are you going to bleed the system..

one point i always do apart from above is always to take the sliding pins out, loobing them up and sticking them backing nice and easy to move, , siezed pins will wreck pedal feel.

0w might be a bit too thin mate, if you have a slight leak, 0 weight oil will find it. i personally use 5w30 oil. and it works fine. its not boggy when cold and 30 weight is about right for a turbo car when its warmed up to operating temps.

Cool Mobil 1 it is then. got some on the shelf 5W-30

With regards to the brake fluid i couldnt tell you how old it is but i'll probably change that too while im at it :)