Hi cujo here newbie!

hi mate, to do the full exterior conversion, it would be the front bumper, headlights, foglights, bumper brackets, bonnet, sideskirts, rear bumper, number plate holder and the spoiler. it isnt as straight forward as headlights and bonnet.

Thanx was hoping i didnt have to do ne cutting. Was mainly conscerned about that. I'm not gunna do a "full" conversion jus yet doin the front job 1st. Are the brackets needed for the front bumps too?

Hi mate

It's a simple swap if you have all the parts mentioned. Get all the front parts first, get them painted (bonnet bumper) and swap them over. It's all simple nuts and bolts. Personally i reckon i could get the swap done in 2 hours max.

Get some pics of your ride up buddy and good luck with the swap.

Bourkey

Np i think i may b able to put some pics up 2moro tho. Its a fully standard affair an only jus bought it lol. gunna have it on the road my the end of the month(insurance) but in the mean time i'm tryin to get some advice on the the works of it. The other thing i'm wanna do is turbo the sucker (later), but i dont wanna change the engine or transmition(it's auto...ugh!).