Startlet preferably forged

Well I think I'm having an early midlife crisis. Between the ages of 18 and 21 I had 3 starlet turbos, I'm now coming up to 30 and I'm set on getting another.

Since having my starlets I've had many nice fast cars of cars including mx5 turbos, rx8, integra, s2000 and even a busa powered kit car. Other than the kit car (which i cant get another due to now having motorbikes in the garage) nothing has compared to a fast starlet for excitement and fun.

I have got my eye on one but if this doesnt work out I'm just wondering what else is out there? Have any of you got plans to sell who haven't already advertised? I'm not interested in standard cars, I want plenty of mods already on there for me to carry on developing, ideally want something that's forged and td04'd but will consider other well sorted cars but if it's on standard internals I don't want anything with excessive mileage.

I would prefer a glanza but I would be swayed for the right GT.

It would be a hassle free sale as I have money in the bank waiting so if your thinking of selling and reckon I would be interested give me a shout!

Cheers

Craig