my car seems to be burnin oil, im hopin its the valve seals and not the piston rings.

im gonna take the head off my old 4efe and change the valve seals in that 1 then put it on my 5e so its just a straight swap to save messin about.

can anyone confirm that the heads are exactly the same?

also is there anything else i can do to the head while its off to improve performance?

someone said about a port & polish, anyone know how much it would cost?

would it make any difference if i had the head skimmed down to max it would go?

if it is the rings worn (fingers crossed it aint), they would have to be changed but would i get more compression from the 4efe pistons?

any help appreciated

tricky

knifing the ports and opening them up doesnt take long really, the exhaust side is prety straight forward.

the intake side is alot more hassle because of the depth of the runners. still fairly easy though. it just takes time.

i aso mirrored the exhaust side of mine, so that took friggin ages... lol. lots of hours and lots of autosol

and yes, its defo worth it. it really makes a difference.

im curious Dub seven

if a person were to get all that u have done professionally by reputable company what would be a ball park figure for it???

as i recall a guy selling a heavily modded 4e head on tgtt a while back and he was looking for thousands 4 it???