Little Green project

Hi guys, I bought my self a 98 plate starlet s in green with 45k miles on it for £550 it's clean underneath but the body work needs some work. I had a red starlet s as my first car 10years ago wich unfortunately met an end only 9months in to owning it. Since then I've had a corolla e11 wich was abit of an asbo Mobil lol, 1.3 yaris wich I made into a vitz rs replica with as many oem extras as I could find and trd lip kit, I then went to suzuki with a 16plate swift sport but missed toyotas so I came back. So so far I changed the Amber indicators for clears, debadged taken the bump strips off, I've fitted the glanza cup holder swapped out the tape player for a dab, Bluetooth cd player, all lights changed to led just waiting on my led flasher relay to come and I've ordered glanza 98 spec rear lenses :) I've got a lot more planned yet to come I'm a big oem fan. 

20180624_191118.jpg

DSC_1760.JPG

DSC_1761.JPG

DSC_1743.JPG

P1228_30-09-10.jpg

FB_IMG_1537544085583.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Parts have started arriving :) feel like a kid at Christmas. First of all my 98 spec lenses came and after some fettling got them on but think they'll be coming back off till I find some 98 lights . I managed to find some speedlines in black which make the car feel better than the 13" steelies haha. After a little routing around in the shed found an oem sub out of the old yaris so that'll be getting fitted. A set of tien lowering springs with white line panhard rod, A set of hilux mist washer jets as I've always had them on my toyotas to get a nice spray across the window, and also managed to find some one selling a Sr boot and spoiler so after a nice drive into the lakes finally got an sr spoiler :)

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG