im into organising a full days driving for the next meet,

after coming back from the highland hoon i have a rough ideas of how to do this and go about it,

was thinking of a boarder raid.? like 5-7 hours driving with lunch in between, i have a partial route worked out

i should defo be up for this enzo....all depending on the date of the month...sorry about not making the highland hoon....forgot i had a road trip to dundee to pickup some bits and bobs :D ....

I'd be up for another meet as long as every behaves and don't drive like muppets on the motorway IN THE FOG ¬_¬

Meeting at a Motorway services is the best idea, retail parks don't work due to them being open during the day. I know I don't have a Starlet but I like going for the jovial banter still :angry:

motorway??? fog?? i dont no what your toking bout :):p

im into organising a full days driving for the next meet,

after coming back from the highland hoon i have a rough ideas of how to do this and go about it,

was thinking of a boarder raid.? like 5-7 hours driving with lunch in between, i have a partial route worked out

oh i? send me sum info buddy see what input i cam have?