Rota GT3 Wheels

Hi mate, Ive been browsing your website for wheels and im very interested in your 16" Rota GT3's in red :) I currently have these in black, they came with the car from Japan but are very badly scuffed so im after a new set.. Is the price on your website per wheel or for all 4? Thought id ask before i place the order :angry:

Best Regards

Rob

Im not too sure at the moment mate, but they are VERY badly kirbed and scuffed just for your info. I got told they are the original GT3 wheels and quite rare to find, its a real shame there in the condition there in.

Personally i cant see me keeping them if i get a set from Toby so your welcome to have them mate. Il take some pictures today for you and see what you think ok mate.

Regards

Rob

Hi Toby,

Much appreciated for the reply. Thats good to know, Il be ordering them tonight then :angry:. Is there any specific tyres you would you recommend? Also what size tyres for 16" Rota's?

Regards

Rob

4EFTE Sol - I am based just outside Hull and I have no idea what sort of price i want for them mate, The tyres will be going with them too so feel free to make me an offer :).

Hey mate,

Proxy 195 - 205 will be okay, I would suggest the 205 888 Toyo but they may scrub a little as they have beefy tire walls!

Hope all is well,

T

Hi Toby,

Much appreciated for the reply. Thats good to know, Il be ordering them tonight then :). Is there any specific tyres you would you recommend? Also what size tyres for 16" Rota's?

Regards

Rob

4EFTE Sol - I am based just outside Hull and I have no idea what sort of price i want for them mate, The tyres will be going with them too so feel free to make me an offer :p.