SPS Mild Steel Manifold TEST

well as some of u know i was testing the first sps manifold. i got the manifold at the start of the week fitted it and rite from the word go the car felt much better all so did not boost creep as much and seamed to hold boost better. i made it up to the dyno to day (seam one i was at 1 month ago)a alot of NI guys use this dyno and it is trusted. the red lines are the manifold fitted and the blue is the stock manifold . note! that it was not holding boost v well the first time(old manifold) so i had to run a lot at the start( that y the peek torque is v low) then it droped off but stayed at 14psi once droped. the car with the new manifold on did not drop boost at all so i was able to set it as ner to 14 psi as i could . the car ran a small amount more boost with the new manifold on but only .5 of a psi. on to the dyno plot smile.gif

dsc00155wq4.jpg

dsc00156ra6.jpg

dsc00143uj1.jpg

m v happy how the car is runing now and i cant w8 to get back up to the dyno and run some more boost. ive tryed to do a test as best i could hope it helps people out anyways

done dude :angry: (sassu in tgtt)

Ahh great stuff all updates are shown over there on the GTT so keep your eyes open buddy not extremely long to go its been a long time coming,

There are lots of manifolds on the market but some either have WAY to big runners which can cause people to loose BHP on the stock CT9 and also loose torque. Its all good and well people thinking big runners means more power but when it comes to the CT9 its a small turbo and only a 1.3 L engine so special development has gone into these to get it right. Not many people provide proof with there manifolds.