How much should i sell a 5Zigen exhaust for?

My Glanza came from Japland with a Full system 5zigen exhaust. I am putting my super drager on it thoughas i think its a cracking exhaust. The exhaust is in mint condition it really is, i looked under the car yesterday and its amazingly clean. How much should i be asking for it guys?

How much are they new Marc? Take what ever it is new and half it is always my view on second hand goods. Unless it is uBer clean and then its maybe 3/4 of the price :D

You putting your Super Drager from your GT on it? You do know it won't directly fit? You'll have to modify the hangers on the back box. Did you get your old GT back from the insurers?

hey dude there probs about £510ish delivered so i will probs sell for £300 as its in mint condition. I have a buyer lined up, or at least i think i do Glanza love :lol:

Aye i know it wont fit directly but i'll take it up to RMS in prestwick and get them to fit it and weld in a new hanger or that. I didnt get the GT back as they wouldnt sell me it back dont know why. I dont want it back to be honest, aint got the time or space to store and strip it. Plus the engine is gubbed. Got the glanza now so just going to start pourng the dosh into that. Will get pics of the glanza up soon once i get the shopping list taking off the sides of it haha

MM

that doesn't mean he aint shit ;P

Its a good job i was joking then haha, u dick u ruined the fuckin joke! I dont need the exhaust made up, i just need parts welded on and hangers set up right for the back box and bobs your auntys uncle!

I am a dead certain buyer for it marc ;) so dont be doin the fly one on me! - or ill come down and leave my foot print on your head lol!

get payed on monday :p har har!

Bite ma banger, the exhaust is yours man. Defo yours mate. You can have it on monday then as i need cash asap, got a holiday to go....