removing air con rad questions

ok, i plan on moving just my aircon rad as a quick fix so i can run a filter staright off my hybrid.

i plan on getting all the gas drained out profesionally. is it possible to just remove the rad on its own?

ok, i plan on moving just my aircon rad as a quick fix so i can run a filter staright off my hybrid.

i plan on getting all the gas drained out profesionally. is it possible to just remove the rad on its own?

no as when yah remove the radiator you have to disconnect the air con pipes that the gas runs through. when removing mine i thought i had drained it all but woops got a big blast of gas. surprise i can tell yah.

just want to remove the rad for the time being so i can get an air filter to the front grill.

not sure on the part number but its the belt from the uk spec n/a starlet.

just want to remove the rad for the time being so i can get an air filter to the front grill.

not sure on the part number but its the belt from the uk spec n/a starlet.

I am planing to do that too, where's your hybrid from?

im building my own hybrid as i build turbos for a living. the best part is that its costing me nothing!

anyone know if i can just move rad?