I am now a Trainee Car Salesman for bridgend garage in Kilwinning! I am wokring at the ayr branch, irvine branch, and kilwinning branch to begin with and from that they'll find where i'm best suited!

The thing is the Irvine branch is a mitsubishi dealer so hopefully will get to deliver some evo's in a year or two (,")

Anyone else in this trade and what do you think of it?

My first job was working in the trade, and I know some car salesmen (main dealer and otherwise).

If you're good at it, you can make some real money (and depending on the dealership, bonuses/"prizes" etc). The only real downside is that you're often sitting about doing nothing.

On a positive note, you get to drive plenty of cars!

Guest Enzo

congrats marky mark,

yea thats pretty good, get a few years experience under your belt then fuck off to one of the german brands for bigbucks!, you get well looked afer if you have the gift of the gab, id be into it too, only thing that puts me off is working wknds, but apart from that its all minted.

congrats marky mark,

yea thats pretty good, get a few years experience under your belt then fuck off to one of the german brands for bigbucks!, you get well looked afer if you have the gift of the gab, id be into it too, only thing that puts me off is working wknds, but apart from that its all minted.

Yeah, the plan is to work there for 5 years or so, save up, get a business loan and open up my own import business, "West Coast Imports"

Lets Do It!

Thats MY 5 year plan haha

"she has no say" feeling ballsy?

im sure you thought the decision through. i was merely being a prick... lol

Nope its nothing to do with me, its his life - if he is happier leaving then im all for it tbh :(

ive always wanted to be in the sales part of it, as im crap when the bonnet is opened.

i wish you the best of luck and hopefully you can share some tips on the topic :(

good luck mate