not holding boost...hks actuator?how long do they last?

alright guys me and ma pa took the gt out earlier for the first time in ages,1.2 bar,felt ok but the boost was dropping off at high revs,im gutted as it used to hold 1.2 bar from 2nd to 5th,is it my actuator or could i have a boost leak etc as remember my turbo has been off twice in a week....recon it could be a leak?oh and my chatter is different,its like it has a bov how and not like a high pitched chatter like it used to,doesnt chatter as much...cheers

cal

probally a boost leak mate but no matter what u do it wont hold 1.2 bar all through the rev range its just to smalll

its held 1.2 bar before man all the way....might be a boost leak as my chattr has turned gay and it has more lag that normal

yarrr.....was a dirty HOOGE boost leak...boost pipe was found in another country haha.....was miles away from being connected,shocked how it held 1 bar ish boost though and died off to .6 bar,would have thought it would have no boost

my ct9a is in MINT condition and i hve a hybrid on the way anyway...

cheers guys

WHAT A GAY!!!.....fixed the leak,went out for a drive and it aint even hitting 1.2 bar:S....econ it could be a leak still?im gonna fit my hybrid and see if i can help it....:unsure: edit heeeheee

noticed my wastegate arm isnt the same as my old one so ive made the actuator arm shorter,hence why yesterday it was only boosting 0.9 bar but was 1.2 on my old turbo(wasnt boosting 1.2 as i had a leak),should hopefully be 1.2-1.3 now