hi my car wont seem to boost past more than 8psi the hks actuator is set to 12, ive checked boost pipes all secure doesnt seem to be leaking tried different bovs im out of ideas

i ran the actuator without the pipe on and it boosted up over 8 straight away so the engine will boost

could it be the actuator itself?

have you just fitted this? have you changed any vac lines recently?

the HKS actuators are single port (opposed to the stockers that are twinport) so a leaky vac pipe would usually result in overboosting.

have you tried winding the actuator down more? if youve used that " 4 twists" shit to get to 12psi or whatever they say on tgtt. then that isnt gospel. wind it down a few mor spins and see what happens.

• 1 month later...
hi my car wont seem to boost past more than 8psi the hks actuator is set to 12, ive checked boost pipes all secure doesnt seem to be leaking tried different bovs im out of ideas

i ran the actuator without the pipe on and it boosted up over 8 straight away so the engine will boost

could it be the actuator itself?

ive got a simila problem i pu my foot dwn...it seems to boost okay but im no goin anywhere very fast

PLEASE help