Well here goes, I ordered some 3G brake discs for my Starlet off of POTN, anyione who has ordered them off there would of notice the four options you get for the ep91 - 96-5.96, 96.6 ->, EP91 Turbo or with abs. Being mine is 98 non turbo and doesn't have abs you would go for the one I did 96.6 ->

The disks were delivered in good time no problem there, however when it came to fit the they are a good 2cm bigger than the originals B) and after a good 4-5 hours of filing they still didn't fit so I gotta phone them up tommorow and see what the deal is there.

Rant part 2.

Whilst getting my old disks off which had seized to the hub with rust my Pi springs decided to go from the top mount right into the wheel arch.

Fun Fun fun.....

:lol:

Hey Rich

If they didnt fit in the first place, you should have sent them straight back, not file them i.e not touch them...

Fingers crossed they will take them back.

Its obvious you were sent the wrong parts. Its easily done as there is often a mixup, when I ordered my 3G discs they were the wrong size (smaller).

Its now highly recommended to order brake discs from an established EP Trader like Toy Tuning or Dave Burwash to ensure you get the right parts for your N/A.

Also you gotta be so careful when working around the shock area, but Im really surprised to hear the spring went right up into the wheel arch... did it cause any damage and is it sorted now?

Joz

I filed the caliper carrier a bit so that would fit but was too much to do.. I didn't touch ther disks really.. only took one out to put on the car.

Yeah we managed to get a ratchet strap and bring it back, managed to drive it home so now gona get a better spring a shock setup.