just got back from the pod, best i managed was 15.935 @ 89.13mph, my gt is virtually standard but to be fair the start line was really greasy,most cars had trouble getting away!its first time i've been but defo going again :huh:

my dad has been down there in his clio cup

i found out that the water like stuff befor the start line if you light them up a bit on because it is some kind of bleach which softens the ruber to give you a small advantage gainable i want to run my car soon what car have you got mate

last time i was involved in racing at pod was with my mate and his drag bike. built completely by himself managed to get 167mph top speed over the 1/4 with a time of 9.7sec lol id love that out of my 4efe lol. that aint gonna happen

yeh spinning the tyres softens them and with the "glue" applied to the track you can get some serious traction. just make sure your clutch can handle it as last time i was the i saw an evo rip out its gearbox he he