Windy Simister Shoot

Howdy,

Decided to clean the cars up today and get some pictures. Not really the best day to do it because of the gale force wind but the pictures came out really well.

Anyway less chat more snap!!

DSC04041.jpg

DSC04042.jpg

DSC04043.jpg

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04050.jpg

DSC04051.jpg

DSC04053.jpg

DSC04057.jpg

DSC04060.jpg

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04067.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

DSC04075.jpg

DSC04076.jpg

Let us know what you think :(

Bourkey & Markoos

I would do Rick but the SUV bumper is on my to get list. That should cover them up nicely. Im still liking them to be honest. I think it looks mean. People double take when im driving along and they see the intercooler. :lol:

If funds become low i may get a lip for the time being though. May get the laguna one from my scrappy.

Bourkey

We now have the possibility of two more joining us as well. Two of our mates want one. There is a Uk N/A coming again from Alex at some point in the near future as his Punto problems are nearly sorted and then we have a mate who wants a Glanza just after JAE.

Yeah the location is a good one. It's a little farm road that crosses a motorway bridge and ends up there. It's really quiet so you dont get any dicks. The owners of the road haven't complained either as we are well behaved.

We have a few future locations we are considering including the possibility of having a supermarket car park for a massive shoot. Talks are in progress for it so we might be able to hold a good north west shoot for more cars.

Bourkey