Hi people,

I've jumped over from the toyotagtturbo website and this is my first post on here.

Cut a long story short, im after finding out how rare this ECU is in my car...

DSC00442.jpg

Its a standard ECU but has been re-mapped by Watanabe, also coupled up to an inboard fuel controller.

Now it seems to be the same as Blitz, Jam etc in respect of removing fuel cut, de-limit etc.

If ya have a look at this thread http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.ph...ht=Watanabe+ECU you can see that not many people know of this!

So i ask has anyone got the same ECU? And is there anyway i could find out how many of these were mapped?

Cheers Tyer

Uber. that certainly is a rarity mate, it'll be the best thing in the car if it indeed did come from KTC.. :(

it will be the same sort of thing as the blitz ones etc yeah, basically a simple remap and you have the excellent addition of the simple fuel controller too, which is handy for mapping.

You'll never find out how many were mapped mate, although i've not ever seen one, and ive been browsing many japanese parts websites for several years. I heard one or two things about em a while back but i've not personally ever seen one on this side of the water, so you've done well there.

Unfortunately you wont find any info about what it is mapped for or how many exist but you can be safe in the knowledge that there aint gonna be many about.