my missus order :)

My missus lucy ordered a set of coilovers off your website order number 3835.

She realy wants to know when they are going to turn up so we can get them on, you see she doesn't trust online shopping and won't be satisfied till they are on the door lol

Sorry if it seems like were pestering you but i get in in the ear everyday lol

Hey mate,

No that's okay not a problem at all you can tell Lucy she has nothing to fear with us! :p

I'll call KSport in the morning for you. We don't stock the KSports and they said 4-5 weeks to us which we told Lucy when she ordered, it's been just under 4 weeks to we'll call and let you know tomorrow the expected ETA. We don't sell many sets and they don't keep the starbo sets in stock you see.

Anyhow will be in contact asap and let you know what they say.

Best Regards,

Toby

patients dude!

pulled off their website!

The Toy Tuning website is currently undergoing maintenance. We will be back on the 10/07/2008 (Thu) with an even better website experience! All correspondance will be answered on Thu. Thank you for your patience :-) Toy Tuning Team

As above, he seems to be away.

If you wanted them next day then you would have ordered something thats kept in stock, like D2's, Teins etc (d2's are essentially the same as the k-sports). As above, you were aware of the delay from the beginning :p

When we ordered the coilovers we did not expect next day delivery and knew there would be some sort of wait

As you can see from previous posts we should have had an update or tracker number before toby went away. We had no idea that he was going to be away.

These coilovers are not for me they are for my missus and she gets worried easily when it comes to ordering things off the net especially when some one gives us an idea of when its comming and then we get no contact.

You go pay £600 for something and then suddenly lose contact with the guy you sent the money too see how worried you get!

Hi Adz,

Adam has updated your order via the site, we were refurbing the website last week and Adam was away so had to man the ropes. We have been trying to stock K Sport coilovers for a long time, we made a order of 20 sets 6 months ago, they were promised 2 months later still nothing. To avoid a silly weight we ordered yours separately thinking they would be quick, they told us 4 weeks 6 weeks ago, we've just phoned and they assured us they will be at your door in two weeks. It's really frustrating as it looks bad on us when suppliers let us down, it happens all the time so infuriating.

We are going to send you a set of Reservoir Covers and two sets of Toy Tuning lanyards (one for you and the lady) as a good will gesture for the wait. I do apologise I know how annoying it can be as we have other customers also waiting. The site is fairly new and we are slowly getting to grips, we now have a team of four people (2 on the spanners, 2 on the parts side) so reply times will be down to a day, that is our new guarantee. As soon as they are shipped they will call us to confirm.

Thanks for your time,

Toby