check in the Car for sale section mate.

Also check www.toyotagtturbo.com and check that for sale section

are the glanzas from here or that other site, going to be more likely better condition than say pistonheads or ebay?

Well there from enthusis so i would say yea i got mine from TGTT but it was also on pistonheads and it was a minter.

Pistonheads has some good examples what i would do is if u see 1 u like post up on both sites and ask if it belongs to anyone on there

are the glanzas from here or that other site, going to be more likely better condition than say pistonheads or ebay?

You can get more of a peace of mind buying from an enthusiast club like this. The more posts the user has the better as you can then search through them and see what trouble he/she has had with what and things like that.

I purchased my car on here, I found out through the posts that one panel had been resprayed by looking through the users posts, this wasn't stated in the advert. I didn't see that as an overly bad thing and couldn't see any other real problems the user had had whilst owning the car. You can also tell by their general attitude towards the car as to whether it's likely to of been cared for or not, for instance if there's a post saying they've been racing against other cars or something, you know it's not likely to be as good as one that has been driving calmly about town.

Obviously you're not going to find out everything about the car/owner on here, but it definitely leaves you in a more confident state of mind when buying compared to eBay for instance where it could've been owned by any old chav.

Hope this helps you out.

What you all got?

im new to this site and want to get in on the action.

PM me with what ya'll got please.

or add me on msn @ - Nerosis_is_god@hotmail.com

Thanks folks

Hi mate

Are you wanting a standard model or modified

Mine is completely standard and might be selling soon, first owner in the UK and mature (29 year old).

Thanks

Ady

Hi mate

Are you wanting a standard model or modified

Mine is completely standard and might be selling soon, first owner in the UK and mature (29 year old).

Thanks

Ady

very intereted, what year, mileage ect? i'll take that off ya hands ;)

very intereted, what year, mileage ect? i'll take that off ya hands ;)

Hi mate

that was a v quick reply, but how did you reply back to me when your not logged on at the moment??? it shows that i'm the only person logged on

I've pm'd you with more details

I do have somebody else interested on it from here just to let you know.

Thanks

Ady