Just bought a TD05 tubby, few questions...

The mani will be custom or from someone like cruise, although it's going to be endlessly cheaper to fab one up, there's a few guys running em on here though.

Spool time i 'believe' to be around 3.5-4krpm, according to rick, although his is a TD06 so slightly larger (dave burwash has one though so he'll be able to comment further).

The mani will be custom or from someone like cruise, although it's going to be endlessly cheaper to fab one up, there's a few guys running em on here though.

Spool time i 'believe' to be around 3.5-4krpm, according to rick, although his is a TD06 so slightly larger (dave burwash has one though so he'll be able to comment further).

The TD0516g will start to spool at approx 3500 and reach full boost(1.5-2.0 bar) 4500-4700. This will all depend on head work and cams used. The TD06 gives 24hours notice of any boost :p . On a serious note Ricks car (5e), he has full boost late fives I believe