are they really that bad ? the1's ive seen give you a choice of colour/brightness and say 6000k is the most common. If these arent worth getting do you know anywhere else that do top quality kits ?

Where are yours from kara & gav ?

i had a set off ebay on my starlet and my mate had them on a fiesta, mine you couldn't see 10m in fron of you and his almost cost him his mot.

if it is a proper kit i've heard they need stronger lenzes so they don't melt?

not sure how true that is.

are they really that bad ? the1's ive seen give you a choice of colour/brightness and say 6000k is the most common. If these arent worth getting do you know anywhere else that do top quality kits ?

Where are yours from kara & gav ?

Off a lad we know from hull,yeah but i think the h? is for the side of your bulb or something,my standard lights are not bad i just like the colour

I am currently running a H4 HID kit in my Corolla.

It is 5000kelvin resulting in a clear white colour with the slightest tint of blue.

I am happy with them & make an immense difference compared to halogen bulbs.

Lighting at night is improved including sign posts.

Yes its true, without having HID lights in projectors lighting is scattered everywhere resulting in dazzling oncoming users and others who might be effected.

Hope this helps.

where did u get your corolla kit addz ? and how do you know if they come with projectors or not ? are these available to buy ? also do you know the kelvin limit which is considered road legal ?

hope im not hijacking the thread.. sorry :)

where did u get your corolla kit addz ? and how do you know if they come with projectors or not ? are these available to buy ? also do you know the kelvin limit which is considered road legal ?

hope im not hijacking the thread.. sorry ;)

I got my HID kit from ebay, its a 1998 corrola by the way.

The kit/bulbs do not come with projectors, projectors come with the light housings but as they are standard halogen bulbs they will not come with HID projectors.

Many people retro-fit stock headlights to fit projectors.

Here is a link with a diagram to show variety of kelvin's:

http://www.speedstersource.com/2004MOMO/HID_FAQ.htm

Below is a picture of how a HID light looks with projectors:

Dsc00512copy.jpg