Im new first post so hi ^_^

Joined this site to get some info/advise on starlets, and it seems to be the best one around.

Right Ive been wanting a glanza v for a while now and Im going to go and look at a few this week/end. Who do you lot get insured with as im struggling to fine a cheap quote. Im 21 2 years NCB licence for 3 years, just like so recomendations really.

Thanks

Bri

Im new first post so hi ^_^

Joined this site to get some info/advise on starlets, and it seems to be the best one around.

Right Ive been wanting a glanza v for a while now and Im going to go and look at a few this week/end. Who do you lot get insured with as im struggling to fine a cheap quote. Im 21 2 years NCB licence for 3 years, just like so recomendations really.

Thanks

Bri

hey there welcome i bought myself a glanza bout 2 month ago brought it from japan i had trouble getin insured im 20 2yrs ncb i got quoted on friday nite 2 and a half grand by quinn foned bk on sat morning and they quoted me 923 pound

ive been told quinn wud give me cheapest that who all my mates wif starlets r insured wif