At least Joz and Kierz can see whats being said.

Stopping distance improves vastly with the correct tyres/braking/suspension set up so yes it does make a considerable difference.

If you put two cars side by side one standard and one with improved braking/tyres and suspension set ups, took them both to 60mph and hit the brakes at the same time which would stop quicker??

Sometimes it helps to look outside the box guys!

Yeah you did, granted, but you then totally disregarded it as being important. <_<

Starlets are notoriously bad at braking and handling so sorting those out first WILL give you a faster car. :D

JEEZ is it that hard to understand :D

i think this is funny guys, im not havng a go at any body just trying to get my point of view across.

i would like to know what set up she is running (spead freak) as she did state that the engine was stock and dint mention what brake pads she had so i assumed as she said engine was standard she was focusing on performance engine wise. damn you spead freak lol you causing a fuss now lol

i wanna hear what she has to say. im going on the profile aswel and guesing she must at least have some new springs on the car as its quite low.

No-one is having a go mate, but too many people just up the power without thinking. Everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it.

Her car has cusco suspension by the way.

and what brake set up ?????? she must have diffo brakes as if it came over to england like that with those mods or even if the previouse owner gave over the car like that theres no way she has standard brakes.