Original Toyota Headunit connectors

Hi all. I have just taken out the original Standard Toyota double din and have these connectors. Im pretty good with ICE etc so obviously i know the 1 block is the power/earth/live etc and the other is speakers but im lookin to find out if someone can tell me what all the wires on the Speaker block are for. The Parcel Shelf has holes cut out so the person in Japan who owned the car had rear speakers but i havent been able to find any wires so will hav to route some of my own i think. How can i do this.

Heres pics of the two standard block connectors. I have only the 2 front speakers working so in theory there should only be 4 wires (2 per speaker +/-) The actual wires come from a big thick set of wires that look standard so i dont think the other wires are speaker wires.

12092008195ft3.jpg

12092008194bm3.jpg

And i have also found this on the side of my gear shifter. Any ideas what this is for ? there is 1 big connector and a smaller 1 too

12092008196vp7.jpg

Thanks in advance all ^_^

BUMP.. Ive found a diagram and it seems what i thought is not right. The Red and black etc block on the right of the top pic is not power it is infact speakers..

Are there rear speaker wires already in the loom for the Glanza ? Could anyone explain to me if this is right ? and if it is how will i be able to connect new rear speaker wires in.

Thanks