Moving into uni......

i park it in uni outside my room window, frm nw on im just gna park it where im "not supposed" too lol that way i can keep an eye on it at night.....the security guards are old farts.

@tabz do you go uni?

ermmm ok i guess.....met all the people that live in my "area" not met anyone on my course as i havnt had induction n i haven`t officially enrolled yet so just gota wait n see what happens for now cant wait to open my fast fooooking hungry!!!

i park it in uni outside my room window, frm nw on im just gna park it where im "not supposed" too lol that way i can keep an eye on it at night.....the security guards are old farts.

@tabz do you go uni?

na i start college on monday

ermmm ok i guess.....met all the people that live in my "area" not met anyone on my course as i havnt had induction n i haven`t officially enrolled yet so just gota wait n see what happens for now cant wait to open my fast fooooking hungry!!!

did u go to the morrisons by the halfords etc?

did u go to the morrisons by the halfords etc?

morrisons near matalan........guess what i got fined £60 for parking where i did because i didn`t have my id card to park where i wanted to park! twats.........loads of nice people on my course but nearly all of them want to transfer to pharmacy like me and only 10 people will get chosen! in manchester now picking my front strut bar up hopefully tomorrow or sunday from bourkey if all is well.....

to sum it up ive had a shite week

1) got fined £60........could have got some parts for the starship

2) had to re-arrange a re-arranged interveiw for a possible job (bet i look really good as an ideal candidate)

3) i tore a hole in my new duvet cover (not major but it pissed me off for some reason at the time)

and thats my 1st week of uni for you all........... :lol: (shit or what)

Just to add to that the starship needs some new pads, exhaust not sure which section yet, possible tensioner and idler, or water pump as a noise has developed im leaning towards the tensioner and idler as this wasn`t put in when the belt went in and there is not water loss i will just have to wait n see.........something which i really need to sort as im going back to uni sunday night.