ep82 battery...?

what a farse im having trying to find a battery.

maybe once or twice since i got the car it aint started, it just cranks over once then dies, think the battery is too weak??

but anyway, went to halfarse to try and get one, one he said would fit didnt as the poles were too big

went to autosave and the boy is sound as, came out had a look n said the battery i had wasnt the "reccomended" one....

SO anyone know what the reccomended one is?! he said something about 005L???

ta :mellow:

A friend had the same problem with his suzuki swift so we took out the old battery and took it with us to match the right one at halfords part of the time the people there dont have a clue what they are on about we got told the battery had to be ordered in and would take weeks out of curosity we looked on the shelf it was sitting there :ph34r: (batterys are very expensive usually around the £50 mark also try and get a jap make my dad swears by them like yuasa)

by the way arn`t starlets 004L?

http://www.tayna.co.uk/fitments/3/Car-Fitment-Guide.html

went to autosave as the boy is shit hot there, said the battery i had was the wrong one and not powerful enough to turn the engine over sometimes.....halfords were the usual pish, didnt even know what a toyota starlet was.....

all sorted now and starts like a dream.

Which did you get?? i have a dreadfull feeling mine will die soon......haha i was asked by loads of people at uni as to what i drive....after saying a toyota starlet NA...they say oh right yeah as if they actually know what one is lmao!!

Which did you get?? i have a dreadfull feeling mine will die soon......haha i was asked by loads of people at uni as to what i drive....after saying a toyota starlet NA...they say oh right yeah as if they actually know what one is lmao!!

lol when i say that i have a starlet sr na all i get it oh i turbo isn't it!! thats the caliber of the people it the collage i was at lol but there is sum chavs there that think its a 215bhp beset, i just drive slow past them and listen to them saying "boot it ""