Starlet scene in bradford......

My second week in bradford and boy have i seen some sex looking cars.......so far of relevance

3 gt`s black one, had a turbo timer thing,white, silver had loads of gauges on the dash on the right hand side.

2 glanzas both black one had a dump valve and bbs wheels, and the other had some other rims.

atleast 4 NA`s one had the optional fit fog lights on.....well let me tell you the funny story i got fined £60 for parking in some place and then the parking attendants were fannying around where i parked it next so i had to move it again....so i moved it about 3min away from uni i picked up some clothes which were in the back and made my way down a massssive hill looking like a tramp with all these clothes in my hand......then i saw it a metalic red/pink 3dr NA with optional fit fog lights...i thought about it then thought a little more then i ran back up this really big hill after it hoping to get a pic or even ask the guy if i could buy em....he just give me a really evil dirty look so i dint bother :ph34r:

i was tempted to ask the gt-glanza drivers if they were on here/knew about the site or even put a post-it on there wind screens......but i dint want them to think i was robbing,vandalising there cars so i went about my bussiness. on a good note i paid for the starfishes parking permit so she will be safe right outside my room £123 but i would pay that anyday than look for a door window for a 5dr NA as i have never seen one at a breakers :D

I hope to see alot more......when you want your springs doing? ive got a corsa booked in tomorrow and some work training thing, sunday im relativley free also i head back to uni on sunday but during week im uber busy.

Just a wee update.....the silver gt parked next to mine yesterday and as i was leaving i left a note on the windscreen as to how nice it was and if they would consider joining up the site?? not sure if they got it or not but it was left unlocked so i stayed till the starfish had fully warmed up and had to leave hope nothing was taken etc..... :)

• 1 month later...

I got chatting to the silver gt owner as i was going to my lecture today a nice sound guy, knows his stuff.

hes thinking of selling it so i asked him to join up someone mabe intrested in it?

so far i know its got a 1.3 lsd on it and a turbo gauge and an exhaust not sure which one tho

I got chatting to the silver gt owner as i was going to my lecture today a nice sound guy, knows his stuff.

hes thinking of selling it so i asked him to join up someone mabe intrested in it?

so far i know its got a 1.3 lsd on it and a turbo gauge and an exhaust not sure which one tho

does he live near clayton? think i saw it parked up the other night

dont have a clue where he lives only spoken to him for abt a min....will ask him when i see him next

you cant miss it, its had the rear wiper arm blanked off, n black wheels 13" me thinks o n its got the normal gt tailgate not the more sought after light up gt one.

dont have a clue where he lives only spoken to him for abt a min....will ask him when i see him next

you cant miss it, its had the rear wiper arm blanked off, n black wheels 13" me thinks o n its got the normal gt tailgate not the more sought after light up gt one.

Yeah pretty sure thats the one, because the one i saw was a silver gt with black wheels and an exhaust. Stood out nicely even late at night

must be that.....he didn`t come in today i dont think, but im sure i have some long ass lectures tomrrow with his class too so i shall speaky with him then :p

got a quick glimpse of a black gt before with a very very quite bov....it sneakly went across a 4way cross road junction just as i turned around

just been to the pharmacy spotted a white 3dr SR parked up? its got a pea shooter on it not the tte its abt 40mm lowered not the std 25mm no stickers anywhere front has been de-baged and its on speedlines and has the manual sunroof like bourkeys and a tte spoiler nad bump strips......S reg anyones??? quite dirty too (i can talk lol)

• 4 months later...