I'm Bleeding Money

Ive copied the MSN transcripts so it saves me having to type it all out again. it looks like im a victim of fraud (somehow)

Matty says:

i got paid 661 on 30th, transfered £200 to my mum, and paid £56 for driving test

Matty says:

i rang up and they said 7 transactions are pending, 2-3 of each are the same

Matty says:

like 42.50 and 17.00 or something

Matty says:

i havent touched anything (left wallet at home today even)

Matty says:

didnt twig yesterday because 130 was missing and i presumed it was for my insurance

Matty says:

im down to £64 available atm

Matty says:

ive rang bank and cancelled the card and changed pin

Matty says:

thing is, my last transaction it says was the 200

Matty says:

and obviously that 56 will show up tommorrow for my driving test probably

Matty says:

ive gotta ring bank again tommorrow between 8 and 8 and speak to em again and if we cant figure it out, i gotta go to fraud department

Matty says:

only places ive paid to in the last month are

Matty says:

9.95 to Dixons for laptop insurance

Matty says:

132 debit also for insurance to Quinn Direct

Matty says:

JDM Performance, a ebay powerseller with a encrypted payment thru their website, £258 on 1 transaction for springs/filter which arrived as did the other £45 transactionfor the gear knob

Matty says:

Micrsoft 4.25 (which they said was one of the transactions so thats right) for xbox live

Matty says: Only PayPal that i think went out was £6 to Geo for a sticker

wow get it sorted asap.....im almost skint, £860 went out today for 1st installment of accomodation, £399 for laptop still not got my books yet im gona tackle that next p.s. hws the car getting on? any new pics of the filter? rear lights?

got a pic of the lights, need to upload it to my mums laptop (cant do it on this for some reason) and taking pics of the filter at weekend. because of this money situation, alot of my plans have come to halt, i won't even be able to get money out unless i go into a branch with ID. Which is pretty hard when i work long days and obviously can't drive myself

Just sorted it during my break this morning, my bank said all the money went to Xbox, rang Xbox and it looks like someone hacked my profile/email address and was buying microsoft points at will, like £42.50's worth at a time. The manager i spoke to nicely agreed to give me a refund even though it is not their usual policy. But he said it'll take a while, so im screwed AGAIN for a few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Good news at last, after spending the 6th week on trot with no money at all i finally got my £340 back, and i get paid next week again anyway, which should be about £800 considering the overtime i got in because of it. Insurance is paid off and only a few lessons to do (test next tues) which means a couple final mods will be done to the car so i can start saving for something bigger and better next year.

Fit the Springs

TTE Rear Spoiler

Get My Rocker Cover Sprayed

Import Plates

:lol:

If i catch the cunt who did it they are gonna get a drive by brick :p

sooo good to have money again, i can actually have something to eat and drink during the day at work! lol (theres a burger van on our current site so its the winz)

Bout time Matty.

Burger vans ftw, just make sure they wash their hands lol.

Hope things stay on the up for you.

Peace

Joz

the woman serving thru the day is a yummy mummy, so its a brucey bonus