problem with headunit

hey, since my car got broken into a few weeks ago i havnt plugged another headunit in till today.

now it is really dodgy, my interior light dont work but wen it is switched to "on" my clock time disappears same with if my door opens. (bulb still hasnt blown, but it will not light up?!!

My rear fog light dont work and if i pressed the button it wud make the clock disappear again.

The headunits i have tried will not turn on and often blows my "rad and cig" fuse!

im really confused and havnt got a clue where to start. all my other fuses still are not blown.

Any experts here?!

eric@confused

The harnesses only plug in 1 way dont they?, as far as i know the wires havnt been changed round!

i havnt heard music in weeks in my car, so wana get it all working asap.

i will have another look tomorrow to see if wires are touching or anything like that.

What problems does the green wire make?

Fog light never works until your car is in motion. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

car doesnt have to be moving to have the rear fog on. turn your dipped beam on and try the fog for yaself.

sorted now, it was a fuse but i cudnt see it had blown until i look at them all very closely today! silly me

cheers

the car itself has no earth for the stereo. what your using as an earth is a switch wire for the light. remove it. put a separete earth in for the stereo and replace ya lights fuse