blackpool meet

i know it goes in meets section, ive put it there but its tomorrow (bit late to put on really lol) but think more people would look here than on meets soo anyway. its at blackpool & flyde college at 9pm.

http://www.modifiedridez.co.uk/meetings.html click link if you want to go n if you want anymore details, click on contact and email one of the lads :lol:

guess no one wants to go? lol oh well.. im NOT ALLOWED to go now my boyfriend said lol but its still on if anyone wants to go? tbh i dont think it would be worth going as theres only about 7 cars going i think and most people going are nobs!

• 4 weeks later...
guess no one wants to go? lol oh well.. im NOT ALLOWED to go now my boyfriend said lol but its still on if anyone wants to go? tbh i dont think it would be worth going as theres only about 7 cars going i think and most people going are nobs!

Lol why post it then?

I dont think youve realised yet that most the people on here are NOT BOYRACERS!!!