gt steering wheel column

hey, ok as some people may know my gt was recently broken into and damaged around the steering wheel area, so i ordered a new cover for the steering column which i assumed was from a quadlight as i ordered a quadlight indicator lens from the same guy, but the cover doesn't seem to fit right so im just wondering if the steering column cover is different on older gt's and i have the wrong one, any inputs appreciated.

thanks

The manual EP82 trims can be tricky to fit to the auto models due to no clearance for the bulkier ignition barrel but there could exist a similar issue with auto trim into manual as well. Mine is in a dozen bits so I can't confirm this 100% unfortunately.

Jay

thanks, well mines manual so i guess if id got an auto cover it should fit ok anyway? I think it is off a older model though now after fitting it late last night and now seeing it in the day its doesn't quite match the rest of the interior and its allot lighter colour when comparing it to the old broken cover this one is like a gray where as the old one is black.

if anyone else has any ideas though it would be great, it might just seem wrong in my head after not having one on for a while