Those who have 16s on their car

can someone post a pic of their car with 16inch wheels on their car, im looking on starletgtturbo for some new wheels, and the ones i really like are 16s, but not sure how they would look!

I really like the gt3, with the polished lip in all 3 versions, blue,red and gold

Cheers in advance!

well rota gt3s in blue imo suck! its a really crapy blue! so i wouldnt go for that, and before you ask mine isnt the standard blue on the rims, i customised mine in a one off blue with some crazy flake!

i think 16s look the best imo!

P1000627-1.jpg

16s look so much better but i noticed slightly less accelleration, but im on 14s over the winter and its now fast again :p

DSC01292.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

I would like to get some coilovers soon as it still looks abit high on the whiteline springs, also 16s make the brake disks looks sooo small lol

DSC01293.jpg

• 3 months later...
mine has 16" wheels, they are crap BK ones, but you get the idea from looking at it (it isn't lowered YET either)

ayup mate... i have got a starlet looking 100% like yours and av got 16inch rims on it but if i get it lowerd whats the lowist i can go with cutting my archers thanks..

ayup mate... i have got a starlet looking 100% like yours and av got 16inch rims on it but if i get it lowerd whats the lowist i can go with cutting my archers thanks..

well my new ones are also 16 and im lowering it by 40mm, just preference though, 40mm will be fine and wont scrub but in the long term may knacker your shocks, 25mm is an option but they are the TTE springs and are rare as rocking horse sh*t