ggrrrrrrr so pissed off, finally decided to get myself an xbox 360 so i walked into town as i havnt got a car atm, spent 300 odd quid, walked 5 miles home with it to find out theres no fucking power cable ;) so ive now gta walk all the way back into town with it :huh: shouldnt have bothered getting up this morning!!

wt a nightmare!!! tht was their last one aswell so i had to get a refund then get one from sumwhere else :huh: on a good note though i got a lift there n back in my mates delta integrale he bought yesterday, ohh my god!! im in love!

Forza is amazing! And yes you can get Live through wireless internet, all you need is a USB thingy you plug into the back of the USB port on the XBOX and away you go.. got mine from eBay for something like £35 delivered.. or there abouts.. came from Hong Kong though so abit of a wait of about 5 days.. but much cheaper than here and still genuine product and it works so can't see a problem..