HELLLP! asap! need clock/dials wiring diagram for JDM N/A

hi guys

got mot in 2 days, and have brought some JDM starlet dials. ive folowed the wiring diagram on here for the paseo/SR but after all the nobbing about, it has turned out they are not wired but that is no suprise. now the instrument panel is messin up big time, got lights going off all over the place and not lighting up for the right reason, and the rev gauge and petrol gauge dont work... so has anyone got or no where i can get a wiring diagram from for the instrument panel for the JDM starlet?? ive looked on net before posting and cant seem to find one. HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!! need it asap or car will fail mot!

cheers guys

Can you not put it back to how it was before you took them out?

Should of asked if anyone done the conversion before :p

I expect the whole loom is completely different anyway, unlike the paseo/sr dials

I just had to have my Paseo dials done again I left and earth off for the lights so if I tried indicating or putting full beam on with the lights going my dash used to go mad!!

Sorted now though, I have the diagrams for Paseo, SR and Starlet non rev counter clocks if you need to swap it all back to standard :)

Drop me a PM if you need to