Need a quick reply please

I know its the wrong section, but my posts never seem to get answered :blink:

Anyway, anybody know how much outta cv boots are from toyota? and also how much they are from aftermarket places like blueprint?

Also do they come with both the metal clips to re-fit ?

Im fed up with bodging them with universal boots that only last a few weeks.

If somebody could reply, it would be spot on because i need to get them ordered tomorrow.

Cheers,

Craig.

most kits come with the metal clips, only the really cheap ones come with tie clips.....also cheapo boots are nothing compared to the genuine ones....ones i have, have been on since it rolled out the factory if they ever went i would try n get original ones.

12quid plus 1.50 postage from dave mate

Cheers bro, i know Dave sells them, but i was hoping somebody knew how much they were from toyota as i was HOPING to pick some up tomorrow if they had any in stock, if not ill just get some off Dave.

I only used the universal boots because i was too lazy to pull the driveshaft out to replace a proper one that doesnt split :(

Seeing as im ripping the gearbox off tomorrow, and the shafts are going to be out, i may as well fit genuine ones.

Any ideas how much inner and outter ones are from toyota? ill end up buying all 4 whilst there off :blink:

12quid plus 1.50 postage from dave mate

are you ripping the piss??

i can get the bloody full kit for a fiver mate... stick your £12

Ragger mate.. i can get you it for £5 the full kit and what ever the postage is.. no doubt pennies!!

are you ripping the piss??

i can get the bloody full kit for a fiver mate... stick your £12

Ragger mate.. i can get you it for £5 the full kit and what ever the postage is.. no doubt pennies!!

Ripping the piss?? My Toyota ones are £65 each thats one side!

Silly money but they are genuine :p

Went to toyota for an ass raping this morning, £150 for the complete front set inner/outter..

I quickly turned around, picked up the lube and escaped.

Got the outters for £12 from a motor factors (blueprints) and ill get the inners from Dave when i order my alternator belt.Sorted

top spec parts your paying for there glanza love at 2.50 per boot.. Pretty much sums you up.

i was clearly talking about one outer boot you little dick end...

heres my some up of you.... your a cheeky little wanker that gives shite snide comments that should imo.. sit there and stfu :p

and for your information.. i take a hella good care of my car and all my repairs.. wait no my car doesnt need any repairs its perfectly fine because i dont abuse it! WANKER.