Can anyone help me out please?

Im very heartbroken over this to be honest, i recently bought a one-off JAM racing service sunstrip off somone on tgtt forum, the girl had, had it custom made by somone in Ireland about 2 year ago or somthing.

Ive just gone and fitted it on my own as i have no one to give me a hand really.......thought i was doing ok

then i stepped back to take a final look and its not even close to being straight, looks f*cking stupid to be honest. :lol:

I even checked it before i removed the backing and stuck it with masking tape to the windscreen but it still must have moved.

I know its somthing simple but ive gone and ruined a perffectly good item all because im too f*cking incompetant to fit somthing as simple as that........damn it all, i can do things with engines, but cant even fit a sun strip, i give up [/rant over]

So basically, does anyone know where or who i need to speak to to get one made identical? I dont mind if it costs the earth.

Any help or adivce greatly appreciated, cheers folks.

Rhys

pics? size? ask enzo where he gets the club ones made? ask around on ebay?

dont worry about it mate....things like that show us that we are infact human n make even small mistakes chin up u should be able to get one made :lol: